Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

27 Weeks

Here is the 27 week belly. See I am pregnant! (Despite what the lady in my pilates class says!) I am actually measuring a week ahead. So Madeleine is in there...she just has lots of room to spread out. According to one of my books this is also the 7th month and the start of the third trimester! Crazy! I think it must be time to start on the nursery. At this point the baby is going to sleep on a treadmill, be changed on a bowflex, and then balance our checkbook and surf the web at the computer. She also can clean out the litter box to improve her hand eye coordination. So needless to say we have a lot of work to do.

But there is work going on! My mom is working on sewing the crib bedding. It's going to be so cute! Here is a peak at the fabric.I've been working on some decorations for her room. I can't wait to get started on it. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. Get ready...it was right around that time that I felt like I went from just having a belly to being PREGNANT...the kind of pregnant where people look at your stomach then look at your face and grin or they hold doors open for you or they just reach out and touch your stomach (not my favorite part)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree! And, there was once at Hobby Lobby where the cashier gave me all sorts of discounts just because I was pregnant. Its a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete