Madeleine was very cooperative this month for her pictures and I couldn't narrow down my pictures any further!
- She weighs 11 lbs 9 oz
- On April 19th, at 13 weeks, she hit her father's birth weight (10 lbs 11 oz). His mother is superwoman. I can't even imagine.
- She is quite the giggler - especially for her daddy
- Wearing 0-3 month clothes
- In size 1 diapers
- Is gaining an interest in things other than her parents holding her
- She spent two weeks being loved on by her RieRie while mommy went back to work. I'm pretty sure they are both totally smitten with each other.
- Maddie is gaining interest in toys especially soft things she can pull to her mouth
- She LOVES to stand
- She LOVES playing with her tongue
- Maddie now officially has a stay at home mom (CRAZY!)
- She is sooo expressive. Her eyebrows say so much. She never leaves us wondering if she is happy or sad
- Madeleine has started doing some reaching for things on her tray while sitting in her bumbo (Rie Rie taught her that neat trick!).
- She sleeps great at night 7-9 hours but only catnaps during the day.
- Maddie has started some separation anxiety from mommy.
- She visited the zoo for the first time (she was up for the gardens, slept through most of the animals, then had a total meltdown and we left!).
- She fake coughs.
- After she sneezes she says Ooooo every single time. It cracks us up.
- Met the Easter Bunny with her baby friends then celebrated her first Easter.
- Talks ALL THE TIME.
- Continues to make sure that her parents fall more and more in love with her every day.
- Celebrated our first Mother's Day - Maddie gave Mommy an iphone! She is so sweet.
I love Rie Rie
At the Zoo Gardens
First Mother's Day
Loves her bunny
Chattin' with her peeps