Madeleine Marie is 3 months old and we are falling more and more in love with her everyday! She has really blossomed this last month. She has gone from a sleepy newborn to an interactive little smile machine. Here is what Maddie has been up to this last month:
- Madeleine smiles smiles smiles. Often time with her tongue out too.
- She talks and coos all the time. Her range of noises cracks us up (lip smacking, screaming, razzing, ooing and aahing and pretty much anything else you can think of).
- She has started doing some breathy gulpy laughs.
- She is still a tiny little thing. But is growing and gaining weight at her own pace. 10 lbs 2 oz
- She has been to Sugar Land and met lots of family as well as lots of friends.
- She got sick for the first time with bronchitis while we were in Texas and went on her first medications. She will eat anything and gladly sucked down steroids and antibiotics enthusiastically.
- She has started consistently responding to her toys and really enjoys her play gym, bouncy seat, swing, and bumbo seat.
- Her favorite toy though is whatever her parents are holding. She much prefers playing with us than alone. I'll gladly oblige!