Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

18 Weeks

Well there is the 18 week belly for you. I feel like this weekend I am starting to look pregnant. I'm sure that's making some of yall laugh but it finally feels considerably different for me. The weirdest part though is that I am more comfortable in my regular pants now than I was a month or so ago. I guess the early bloating is gone and what I have is now all baby (and all that comes with that). My doctor said last week that she thought she wouldn't see me in regular clothes at the next appointment though. I think she's probably right. And speaking of appointments TWO DAYS till the big ultrasound!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest little Teddy Graham Lamb!!
    Can't wait!

    Love you three!!!

    ReplyDelete