In this picture I put out the baby's stuff we have accumulated so far. My Grandmother sent us a blue outfit and a pink outfit around week 10. She then lectured us to be patient about finding out what we were having. Ummm who is buying clothes already? The crocheted blanket in the picture is also the one she made for me when I was 16. She's so much fun! The little cow onesie is from my parents and the zebra and bunny book I bought. I actually have bought a few (okay A LOT) of books for the baby but only put this one in the photo. When you see the baby's stuff you can definitely see where my priorities are. Soft fuzzy stuffed animals and books. What else could it want?!
What folks think we are having:
- Mark and I have no hunches whatsoever
- Based on the baby's heart rate so far our dad's have been saying girl
- My friend "psychic Sara" swears it's a boy
- When we showed Bou the two outfits he grabbed the little boy's outfit
- My friend Staci, who has three girls, took a look at me today and said girl for sure
- Sassie seems to be removing the tag from the little girl outfit in this picture
- My cousins that are pregnant are having boys this fall so I don't know what that does to our odds I just think it's interesting
- And finally my Grandmother swears she sees more than one baby in the first ultrasound photo so...