Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Catching Up! Sugar Land Shower

Please forgive my brevity on these next few posts. If I'm not brief I will never get them posted.

On November 21st, Maddie and I were super blessed to be given a baby shower in Sugar Land. I have grown up watching and learning how to be a Christian mother from the ladies that hosted and attended the shower. I really hope to be able to emulate them.

The Hostesses


Opening Maddie's bedding my Mom made. So cute!!


RieRie, CiCi, and Mommy!


The first of the many pink dolls Mark will be carrying around.


I have more photos on facebook and a bajillion more printed for Maddie's baby book. Thank you Sarah for taking great pictures as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment