- She weighs 13 lbs 8 oz (doubled her birth weight on May 31st). We worked REALLY hard to do that. She is in the 15th percentile for weight. But she does have a little chub now!
- Maddie is 25 1/4 inches long. She is in the 60th percentile for length.
- Maddie screams and squeals.
- She is eating solid food. She LOVES everything but Avocado.
- She went swimming for the first time and loved it then and continues to love it now!.
- She attended her first Friends Reunion in Kerrville.
- She is reaching and grabbing consistently. We think she is going to be a leftie.
- Madeleine is wearing in 3-6 month sleepers but still in 0-3 month clothes for anything without feet
- She is in size 1 diapers
- Maddie holds her arms out when she wants to be picked up.
- This is random but she had her toenails clipped for the first time on June 4th (She had one big toe clipped shortly after birth but hadn't needed the rest done until now)
- She is really in to removing her pacifier, looking at it, then attempting to put it back in, (this is so much fun at night for her mommy)
- Went on her first road trip (Houston to Kerrville and back again)
- She loves to read (especially "Where is Baby's Belly Button?")
- She can sit with support and without support for about 20 seconds
- She LOVES LOVES LOVES her Jumparoo!
- Madeleine knows what a bottle is and freaks out when she sees one (empty or full).
- Now has a decent bed time (10:15pm) but stopped sleeping really well at night. We were working towards transitioning her to her crib full time but since she decided to stop sleeping through the night it is just easier to leave her in our room. Sigh...
- Maddie is terrified of public bathroom air dryers and really loud flushing toilets. She also intermittently is scared of my hair dryer.
- She has a curl on top of her head.
Worn out in my jumparoo
Friends Reunion new generation of "lil kids" (and Justin)
First time swimming - Friends Reunion!
Reading Daddy's favorite children's book
Relaxin' in the baby pool.