This is what Madeleine has been up to in the last month:
- Maddie Rie weighs 15lbs 9oz and is 27 inches long - She had a super growth spurt this month. Solid food really agrees with her. She hasn't been to her doctor yet but according to google she is around the 50th percentile for weight and between the 75th and 90th percentile for height. That is a HUGE jump from last month.
- Madeleine is wearing size 2 diapers and is all over the board on what size clothes she wears. She has a small back and tiny shoulders so she can wear 0-3 tops but needs 6 months for onesies and some 9 month sleepers.
- She talks Talks TALKS. ALL. THE. TIME. Everywhere. Anywhere.
- Maddie can sit up on her own for an extended period of time.
- She can drink out of a sippy cup with a straw. She looks soooo big doing this!
- Maddie reaches for EVERYTHING. I can hardly eat with her sitting in my lap now.
- She isn't interested in scooting or crawling yet. She still hates being on her tummy unless she is with her baby friends. Then she does what the cool kids do.
- Maddie sleeps in her room in her crib full time now! She go to bed around 8 and sleeps about 8 hours straight at night then eats twice before getting up for the day around 9 or 10am. It's fantastic.
- Madeleine rolls back to tummy.
- When she is on her tummy she looks like she is sky diving. She lifts her arms and legs off the ground and holds them there..
- Maddie goes to the church nursery during worship now because she likes to scream (all the time....everywhere!). But she has only made it through the whole service once. We are working on that.
- Maddie helped her Mommy and Daddy celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary at the zoo.
- Madeleine worked on her first arts and crafts project to celebrate her Daddy for Father's Day. She did great. I figured that I would need to "guide" her with the finger paints but she was totally into it.
- She likes sucking on her feet and tries to destroy her pretty socks that have lace or bows on them for fun.
- Maddie still loves her swimming pool - no matter the temperature of the water.
Loving the sweet potatoes!
Working on Daddy's Father's Day present
6th Anniversary with our sweet girl
4th of July
Looking pretty for church
Helping with the laundry
Playing in the pool