Here is my belly at 38 weeks.
As of today, if Madeleine doesn't come on her own in the next six days we will set an induction date at my appointment on the 11th. That should give her lungs the time they need to be ready, give her some time to pack on some lbs, as well as get her out before her placenta fails. We are REALLY hoping she holds off until the 11th because my doctor is out of town until then. But we will take Maddie whenever she is ready since we are fighting the clock with her placenta. She is still being monitored closely to make sure she is getting what she needs so at this point it looks like we will make it but I know that could change any minute.