Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm updating the blog!

I know yall are all super surprised.  All three of you that read my blog.  Hi Mom!  I have still been keeping track of Maddie's development and changes in our family but updating the blog has felt like a burden, I grew tired of it, and life got so busy.  But seeing how Maddie's baby book is also very very behind and I use my blog to help me keep up with that I better get on this before my brain turns to complete mush.  Oh, too late on the mush.

For those of yall not in the know, which I don't think is any of my three readers, we are pregnant with a little girl named Callie and she is due September 16th.  But she has thrown us a curve ball and tried to make her way into the the world eight weeks early on Monday, July 22nd.  Luckily, I went into early labor in the waiting room of my doctor's office and he figured out what was happening (I didn't know) and was able to get everything stopped.  So after a couple of nights in Labor and Delivery, I find myself with a little bit of time on my hands while on bed rest.  I am on some pretty strong meds that make me feel weird and out of it so there will probably be some typos but hopefully yall can read through my druggy haze. 


Add two more pillows on my side of the bed and this is what bed rest looks like.  I hope I don't accidentally suffocate Mark in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you have more than 3 readers. We just read to keep up with y'all. No need to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on Sharing-- love revisiting the sweet memories!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete